Ringway Dental Care
187 Finney Lane, Heald Green,
Cheshire, SK8 3PX.
0161 437 2029Telephone / Fax:
"The team are so professional and friendly, I highly recommend paying them a visit."
"I was extremely pleased with my treatment, so thank you my teeth are looking and feeling great."
At Ringway Dental Care our aim is to provide you with the highest level of patient care and modern dentistry in a relaxing and friendly environment. We offer the latest techniques for our dental treatments which include teeth whitening, dental implants, invisible braces, advance root canal therapy and restorative treatments. As well as taking care of your oral health we like to take a holistic approach to your well-being and respect your needs and concerns before during and after your treatment at Ringway Dental Care.
- Would you like to have your dental problems solved?
We will listen and clearly explain your options so you can choose the treatment you have.
- Would you like to feel more confident about yourself?
We can improve your smile by making teeth look younger with tooth whitening, straightening crooked teeth or permanently replacing missing teeth.
- Are you looking for high quality dental treatment free from discomfort?
We offer the very latest techniques to ensure your comfort and great results.
- Would you like to be looked after by friendly people who really care, respect your needs and concerns?
Most of our patients come by personal recommendation – you've probably been told about us by a friend, family member or colleague.
- Would you like to have the latest treatments in dentistry paying a reasonable fee?
We establish the cost before we begin any treatment. We give you a written estimate and always advise you of any changes in advance.
- Would you like your children to have free check-ups up to the age of 16 years old?
We offer to your children free checkups up to the age of sixteen years old when you are regular attendants at Ringway Dental Care.
- Would you like to know more?
We are happy to answer any questions you may have.
- Would you need specialised dental treatments?
We will cover most of your needs, offering except from general dental care for you and your family also cosmetic dental treatments like porcelain crowns veneers, invisible braces, advance root canal therapy and implants. This removes the need for expensive external referrals.